Last Updated: 01/31/2023
This Privacy Notice describes how Natalie Berwald ("us", "we', or "our") collects, uses, shares, and protects your personal information when you interact with our website (www.bestcareertest.org), as well as our emails and communications with you (collectively, the "Services").
This Privacy Notice explains:
Information We Collect
How We Use Information
How We Share Information
How We Protect and Store Information
Your Privacy Choices
Please note this Privacy Notice does not apply to websites or services that state they are offered under a different privacy notice. Please review the privacy notices on those websites and services directly to understand their privacy practices.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. Information You Give Us. When you interact with our Services, we may collect the following information from you:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, telephone number, and any other information you choose to include when you communicate with us.
- Customer service interactions: This includes information you provide when you engage with our customer service, including through recorded telephone calls, surveys, and email correspondence.
- Feedback information: This includes information you provide in response to questions or surveys we may send you through the Services, including for feedback and research purposes.
B. Information We Learn From Your Use of the Services. When you interact with our Services, certain information about you is automatically collected via cookies and similar technologies (referred to collectively herein as "cookies"). Cookies are small text files that are stored within your device's memory by a website. Cookies enable a website such as ours to keep track of your activities to improve user experience, advertise our Services, and ensure the security of our Services. As you use our Services, the following information is automatically collected from you:
- Usage details about your interaction with our Services, such as which pages you access, frequency of access, what you click on, search terms, date and length of visits, and referring website addresses.
- Device information, including the IP address and other details of the device that you use to connect with our Services, such as device type and unique device identifier, hardware model, operating system, browser, mobile network information, mobile carrier, and the device's telephone number.
- Location information where you choose to provide us with access to information about your device’s location.
Much of this information is collected through cookies operated by our partners who assist us in serving ads or providing other services to you. For example, we use Google Analytics to conduct analytics and to collect information about usage of the Services, such as how often you visit the Services, what pages or features of the Services you use, and what other websites you visited prior to accessing the Services. You can learn more about privacy and Google Analytics here. You may prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Please note we use other cookies for the above described purposes. You may be able to opt out of tracking by cookies or control how information collected by cookies is being used via a number of means, as described in Your Privacy Choices.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services, including to send you notifications related to your use of or changes to the Services.
- Respond to your inquiries, questions, and other requests, and to provide customer support.
- Monitor the performance of our Services, including through the use of analytics.
- Tailor the content we display to you in our Services and communications, including advertising and offering products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Improve our Services and grow our business, assess the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, conduct market research and statistical analysis, understand our consumer base, and develop new products.
- Manage and operate the Services, monitor the performance of the Services, ensure the security of the Services, and fix and diagnose technical problems.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with inquiries from regulators, law enforcement agencies, or parties involved in litigation, protect, establish, or exercise our legal rights, and to defend against legal claims or demands.
- Protect our rights and the rights of others and to detect, investigate, and prevent activities that violate our policies or those that are fraudulent.
We may also use and share information in an aggregate or de-identified manner at our discretion, including for research, analysis, marketing, and improvement of the Services.
4. HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE INFORMATION
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf. If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries.
5. YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
You may have certain choices when it comes to how we collect and use your information as follows:
- Update your marketing preferences: If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email.
- Change or view your cookie preferences:
-- Visit the Network Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance to learn more about your options for opting out of the use of your information by certain companies to deliver interest-based advertising.
-- Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. Because definitions and rules for a “Do Not Track” standard have not yet been established, including whether such signals must be user-enabled, we do not yet respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent from browsers.
6. CHILDREN'S INFORMATION
We do not knowingly or intentionally gather personal information about children. If we have inadvertently collected the personal information of a child under 18, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us at email@example.com to request that we delete the information from our records or otherwise cease the use of that information in accordance with applicable law.
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time. The “Effective Date” at the top of this page indicates when this Privacy Notice was last revised. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information described in this Privacy Notice.
For questions about our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.